Rear mounted onion topper
The OT series is a tractor rear mounted, mechanically driven onion topper, driven by the tractors PTO. It comes with different working widths from 150 to 225 cm. The OT is a compact machine, which fits all tractors and is used to lift top off the onions before harvesting, blowing the tops out into the wheel tracks. To allow a more efficient harvest, pick the front mounted version and add a rear mounted windrower.
- Four working width options to choose from
- Very stable due to the four wheels and can be upgraded to six, if needed, due to growing conditions
- Four models with different working widths: 1500/1800/2000/2250
- 540 RPM
- Three sets of revolving knives
- Four hydraulic height-regulated wheels